Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
- Park all motorized vehicles in designated parking areas.
- Tents must be on tent pad or within rock lined area and no more than 30' from metal fire ring.
- Camping is limited to 14 days within a 30 day period.
- Build fires in metal fire ring only. Gathering firewood is prohibited. No wood pallets. Do not put rocks or trash in the fire ring. Fires must be cold to the touch when you leave camp. Use water to put your fire out, not sand.
- A trash dumpster is located at the Slickrock Bike trail parking lot. A recycling center is located one mile west of the entrance station on Sand Flats Road.
- All vehicles including bicycles must stay on designated roads and trails.There are no open play areas, campgrounds included.
- Operation of vehicles off designated roads and trails is a class A misdemeanor punishable by fine, imprisonment and/or forfeiture of vehicle. To report off road travel or vandalism call 435-259-2444.
- Use toilet facilities located in campgrounds and trailheads.
- Quiet Hours: 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. No generator use from 8 pm to 8 am.
- For after hour noise call the Sheriff’s Dispatch at 435-259-8115.
- Emergencies call 911.
- Campsite checkout time is 11 a.m.
- No discharging of firearms or fireworks.
- Dogs must be kept under restraint. Please clean up after your pet.
- Dumping: None
- Water: None
For lost dogs or problem dogs call Animal Control at 435-259-8115.